Wednesday, 27 February 2008

I wish I was born in the 60s!

The generation that i've become used to having to live with are rude, lazy and ignorant. There are some very nice considerate people also, but they are the minority. I am not proud to be part of society or of being British. I cannot stand lazy people. People who get the lift down 2 flights of stairs..and then complain about being fat. If they're happy with being fat and lazy then good on them, but if they're not and do things like getting taxis everywhere and never taking the stairs, getting hammered every night, then it's their own fault. Unless they are physically unable, in which case, I shall let them off. I wish I was born in the 60s, then I would be able to appreciate the 70s and would probably not have to put up with half as much shit. I think I should have been a 70s kid. Then i'd be able to party to T-Rex, The Sweet and ELO more than I already do. Bliss.

x<3x

3 comments:

Dan. said...

It may come as a suprise to you but I'm actually a slight fan of the 70's and so I totally agree with what you say.

Modern people are rubbish. They should be put in the fridge.

Warhol's Muse said...

I agree as well. We had a little party last night and I actually had to leave my own flat as I couldn't bear how rude some of the (male) 'guests' were. I may even write a blog about it...

lucky girl said...

to quote blur,

"modern life is rubbish."

i wish i had been born in 1978...i wouldve liked to have seen the 80s.