Sunday, 24 February 2008

I'm sat here freezing but he says it's hot so i'll cope. That's the sort of thing I do. So why now do I feel so worthless? I'm having one of those moments where I feel like i'm giving everything and not recieving enough back to make me feel appreciated. I think it's because I don't make it known that i'm sacrificing anything, so I shouldn't expect him to know really should I? Alas, I am a woman. There are a few things going through my mind that have hurt me, but I don't want to upset him by letting him know that he's hurt me. I'll probably forget soon so it's probably best this way. I know it'll be stored in a little file in my brain somewhere and i'll find it if he ever does anything else wrong so everything will come out in the end. God my blog is getting depressing. People will stop wanting to read it. Not that it's had many views, but still =p. On a lighter note, i'm going to try and run the half marathon in May for breast cancer. I hope I make it. I'm quite a good runner, but 13 miles is a lot. It's been a bit too cold to hardcore train so far so lets hope it warms up a bit. Though I don't think the world particualrly likes me, so it probably won't =].

It's half past two.. I should probably try and get some sleep. I feel like my mind is too full for sleep, but I think i'll give it a go.

Night xx

2 comments:

Heroin Star Box said...

...Definitely...

Southern Belle said...

You are appreciated....you're a lovely person and I admire you for being so brave about stuff :) I would run with you but I think I'm too goddamn lazy lol. I think people are suffering from blues at the mo. I've put about that in my blog (shameless plugging). Keep you pecker up dook :)